Rajasthan ESIC recruitment 2015 Senior Resident 15 Posts : ESIC Rajasthan invites application for the position of 15 Senior Resident, specialist and Ayurvedic Physician on contractual basis. Walk-in-interview 15th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Senior Resident, specialist and Ayurvedic Physician
Eligibility:- PG degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
Senior Resident:- 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Senior Technician should have Post-Graduation degree / Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university if such candidates are not available in any particular specialty those without PG qualification but having at least 2 year experience after MBBS from renowned hospital can be considered.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Senior Technician should be 35 years as on 15th October 2015.
Specialist:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Post-Graduation degree or equivalent with PG experience of 3 year or PG Diploma having PG experience of 5 year respectively in particular specialty.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 45 years and should not be more than 64 years as on 15th October 2015.
Ayurvedic Physician:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Ayurvedic BAMS.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 21000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years as on 15th October 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may appear walk-in-interview along with application form and original certificates and one set of attested certificates at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- The office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Plot No 1202, RIICO international area, Phase – 3, Sector – 29, Bhiwadi (Rajasthan).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.