Rajasthan HCL recruitment 2015 notification Electrician 5 Posts : Hindustan Copper Limited, application are invited in the prescribed application form (appended to this advertisement) from the eligible candidates retired / Voluntary retired from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or government / Semi-government / organization including Defence service or private organization of repute for following posts, at Khetri Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited, a government of India Enterprise.
Name of Post:- Electrician
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Electrician should be maximum 63 years as on 25th June 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have ITI in relevant trade with valid wiremen permit issued by government electrical inspector.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Walk-in-Interview at Khetri Copper Complex, Human Resource Development Centre, Khetri Nagar, District:- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) – 333504.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with application along with one set of self-attested photo copies of all the certificates also bring their original certificates at the time of interview.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Initially contract will be for a period of six months for Electrician.
- It can be extended based on the need of the organization.
- The reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes shall be paid @ 15% of monthly emolument.
- Unfurnished Company accommodation at normal rent and the electricity, subject to availability.
- House rent allowance @ 10% of the monthly emolument shall be payable where housing accommodation is not provided by KCC.
- Leave and Medical facility as per the scheme.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.