Rajasthan ONGC recruitment 2015 Technical Assistant 9 Post : ONGC invites application for the position of 09 technical assistant grade – III, junior assistant technician, junior assistant Rig man, junior assistant, junior security supervisor on regular basis. Apply online before 6th November 2015.
Name of Post:- technical assistant grade – III, junior assistant technician, junior assistant Rig man, junior assistant, junior security supervisor
Eligibility:- Post-Graduate, 10th class, Graduation, Diploma
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 27000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
- Technical Assistant Grade – III:- 01 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical):- 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rig man (Drilling):- 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant:- 01 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for any position should be 30 years for A-2 level and same 30 years for A-1 level.
Qualification:- candidates applying for any position should have
- A-2 Level:- Candidate should have post-graduation degree in chemistry from a recognized university / institute.
- A-1 Level:- Candidate should have high school or class 10th standard or equivalent board examination with science and trade certificate in electrical trade / fitting or mechanic trades. Candidate should have certificate of competency as electrical supervisor or graduate with typing speed 30 w.p.m. certificate / diploma of minimum duration of six month in computer or intermediate with 6 months training experience in security.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of Physical standard examination / physical efficiency examination / typing efficiency examination / written Examination and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for General category candidates / Other backward class category candidates (OBC) candidates through State bank of India (SBI) bank challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for position may apply online www.ongcindia.com from 16th October 2015 to 6th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 16th October 2015.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 6th November 2015.
- Tentative date of written examination is 13th December 2015.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.