Name of post:- junior engineer
Eligibility:- Diploma, Degree in engineering
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs.15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 7 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university / institute / college or degree in civil engineering from a recognized university / institute / college.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- Candidates should have three year working experience and applicant should have knowledge of computer.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies and relevant documents send to the Municipal commissioner, Ranchi Municipal corporation, Ranchi on or before 1st March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Post advertised shall be filled up only on contractual basis for a period of six month.
- The contract can be further be extended on the basis of performance / appraisal report up to one year or as decided by the corporation.
- The period shall be effective from date of joining.
- Successful applicant has to sign an contract agreement with the corporation.
- The engagement shall not confer any right or claim of extension / absorption in the Corporation.
- Applicants shall have to appear personally for walk – in – interview on 3rd March 2016 at 11.00 a.m. at Ranchi Municipal corporation office before the interview board on his own cast.
- If the applicants are more than 15 than interview for the left out applicants will be held on 4th March 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.