RBI recruitment 2016 notification medical consultant 2 vacancies :- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the position of 02 bank medical consultant (BMC) on contractual basis reserved for other backward class categories candidates only. Apply before 16th May 2016.
Name of post:- bank medical consultant
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 750/- Per Hour
Last Date:- 16th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 2 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Reserve bank of India.
Qualification:- Candidates should be a MBBS degree of any university recognized by the medical council of India in the allopathic system of medicine and applicant should have two year experience or as medical practitioner.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- Candidates should have two year experience or as medical practitioner.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply be giving detail in soft copy followed to reach the regional director, Reserve bank of India, main building, human resource, management department, Shaheed Bhagat Singh marg, Mumbai:- 400001 on or before 16th May 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Initially as OSD up to one year and there-after as the chief executive officer for a period of 2 years.
- Renewable by mutual agreement for a further period.
- Compensation will match the levels in the authority and will not a constraint for the right applicant.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of bank medical consultant (BMC) should be a MBBS degree of any university recognized by the medical council of India in the allopathic system of medicine and applicant should have two year experience or as medical practitioner.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.