RIE recruitment 2015 notification Investigator 6 Posts : Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Mysore invites application for the position of 06 Field Investigator purely on Contractual basis. Walk-in-interview 17th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Field Investigator
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator should be as per Regional Institute of Education (RIE) rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator should have any Graduation with fluency in English / Kannada and word processing.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held 0n 17th August 2015 in the Regional Institute of Education, Mysore.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator may attend walk-in-interview along with their bio-data and original testimonials / proof of age / caste certificate and a set of attested photocopies of testimonials for security at the time of interview that will be held on 17th August 2015 in the Regional Institute of Education, Mysore.
Venue of Interview:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview that will be held on 17th August 2015 in the Regional Institute of Education, Mysore.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Duration of the project is two months.
- In the absence of the above mentioned required documents, applicants will not be eligible to attend the interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The date and time of interview is 17th August 2015 at 10.00 a.m.
- The name of the position is Field Investigator under the project entitled – RMSA Monitoring Phase – IV.
- The position is purely on contractual basis.
- The age of the candidates will be as per institute rules.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.