Name of post:- senior resident
Eligibility:- Post – graduation degree, MBBS, BDS
Job Location:- Manipur
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 21 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 45 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree / medical and dental graduates (MBBS / BDS) and completion internship.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / bio data abd demand draft send to the Director, Regional institute of medical science (RIMS), Lamphelpal, Imphal:- 795004, Manipur, India on or before 16th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 16th August 2016.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of senior resident should have post – graduation degree / medical and dental graduates (MBBS / BDS) and completion internship.
- Applicant must be registered with the state medical council / medical council of India.
- The name of the organization is Regional institute of medical science (RIMS).
- The number of vacancies are 21.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior resident is 45 years.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Central government of India rules.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior resident will be on the basis of personal interview that will be held in the conference room of Jubilee hall, RIMS, Imphal.
- The interview will be held in the conference room of Jubilee hall, RIMS, Imphal.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.