RITES Recruitment 2015 General Manager 04 Vacancies : RITES:- Rail India Technical and Economic Services Ltd is an ISO-9001 certified multi-disciplinary International consultancy organization rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail System, Railway, Highway, Airport, Ports & Harbours within the country and abroad. RITES:- Rail India Technical and Economic Services Ltd (RITES) invites application for the post of 4 Assistant Manager or Sr. Dy. General Manager in Civil Engineering (Structure) on regular basis.
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager, General Manager
Eligibility:- Degree, Master Degree
Job Location:- Gurgaon (Haryana)
Last Date:- 15th May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Assistant Manager:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes. Candidates having Master Degree in Structural Engineering is preferable.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 45 Years 1st May 2015.
Sr. Dy. General Manager:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes. Candidates having Master Degree in Structural Engineering is preferable and 15 Year experience in Bridge / Structure design.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 50 Years as on 1st May 2015.
- The final selection for the Post of Sr. Dy. General Manager will be through interview of shortlisted candidates.
- The Final selection for the Post of Assistant manager will be through Written Test followed by Interview of Shortlisted candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the official website www.rites.com and candidates may also apply to send hard copy of online application along with attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent size color photographs to the AM(P)/ Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot no 1, Sector-29, Gurgaon-122001 through Post.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs