RITES recruitment 2016-17 notification 01 Assistant Manager posts :- RITES limited invites application for the position of 01 Assistant Manager vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may apply online before 3rd November 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant Manager
Eligibility:- Post – graduation degree
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class post – graduation degree in botany or zoology or forestry or ecology.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of RITES limited http://rites.com from 13th October 2016 to 3rd November 2016 and hard copy of online application along with self – attested photocopies of relevant documents / experience certificate and two recent passport photocopies send to the Assistant manager (P). Rectt, RIRES limited, RITES Bhawan,, plot no 1, sector-29, Gurgaon:- 122001 on or before 15th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 13th October 2016
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd November 2016.
- Last date for the hard copy of online application is 15th November 2016.
- The name of the company is RITES limited.
- The name of the position is Assistant Manager.
- The posting of the applicant will be at All India.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Managershould have first class post – graduation degree in botany or zoology or forestry or ecology.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.