RITES recruitment 2016-17 notification Electrical Manager posts :- RITES limited invites application for the position of 02 Manager (Electrical) vacancies on contractual basis in Railway energy management company limited (REMCL). Applicants may online before 30th August 2016.
Name of post:- Manager (Electrical)
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 30 years and should be up to 54 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in engineering in electrical engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of RITES limited http://rites.com from 12th August 2016 to 30th August 2016 and hard copy of online application along with self – attested photocopies of relevant documents / experience certificate and two recent passport photocopies send to the Assistant manager (P). Rectt, RIRES limited, RITES Bhawan,, plot no 1, sector-29, Gurgaon:- 122001 on or before 8th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 12th August 2016
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th August 2016.
- Last date for the hard copy of online application is 8th September 2016.
- The name of the company is RITES limited.
- The name of the position is Manager (Electrical).
- The posting of the applicant will be at All India.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Manager (Electrical) should have degree in engineering in electrical engineering.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.