RMLIMS recruitment June 2014 – 74 Senior Residents posts: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow an autonomous super specialty post-graduate institute fully funded by Govt. of U.P. invites applications from the suitable Indian citizens for vacant post of Non-PG Senior Residents in the pay scale Rs.15600-39100 (grade pay Rs 6600/) in the following specialty & super specialty departments for the duration of one year which may be extended annually up to maximum of three years.
Name of Post:- Senior Residents
Eligibility:- MD, MS
Job Location:- Lucknow
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month + Rs. 6600/-
Last Date:- 7th June 2014
Total no. of Posts:- 74 Posts
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age upro 40 years.
Qualification:- MD, MS in relevant Specialty. DNB Degree may also apply.
Age Relaxation:- As per the Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
Application Fee:- Rs. 200/- which I to be submitted as demand draft in favour of “Director, MNLIMS, Lucknow, Payable at Lucknow.
How to apply:- The completed application on prescribed format along with all relevant documents and demand draft is to be sent only through registered post /speed post to “The Director, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010 (U,P.), India.”
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The application form may be downloaded from the institute’s website www.rmlims.in / www.drrmlims.ac.in Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs 200.00 which is to be submitted as demand draft in favor of “Director, Dr.RMLIMS, Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be treated as rejected.
- Candidates in employment should send their application through proper channel. Advance copy will be accepted but copy through proper channel/NOC must be submitted before the date of interview.
- Advertisement No., name of the post & department is to be super-scribed on mailing envelops. Two self addressed envelopes with each Rs.40.00 postal stamp should be enclosed with application form.
- Last date for receipt of applications is 07.06.2014.
- Applications shall be received in the office of director till 5.00 pm on 07.06.2014.
- List of Eligible Candidates will be uploaded on10.06.2014.
- Interview of Eligible candidates shall be conducted on 21.06.2014 from 10:00 am onwards in the Administrative Block of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences.
- NO TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Director reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Number of posts may increase or decrease.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.