RNSB recruitment 2016-17 notification Senior Executive vacancies :- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) invites application for the position of senior executive vacancies. Apply online before 27th July 2016.
Name of post:- senior executive
Eligibility:- Graduate, post – graduate, CA, ICWA, MBA, MCA, PGDCA
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- As per notification
Last Date:- 27th July 2016.
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class graduate or post – graduate (Except Arts) inter CA / ICWA / MBA / MCA LLB. PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB / CAIIB will be preferred.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari bank http://rnsbindia.con from 18th July 2016 to 27th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th July 2016
- Last date for the submission of online application is 27th July 2016
- Applicants should apply for this position from
- The posting of the applicant will be at Rajkot (Gujarat).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies will be according to notification of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB).
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior executive will be on the basis of personal interview.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of senior executive should have graduation and applicant should have knowledge of computer.
- The name of the position is senior executive.
- The appointment will be made on fixed tern contract with a consolidated fixed monthly salary depending upon the qualification and experience.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.