Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following different Para-Medical Categories. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board, as mentioned in Para-15 of General Instructions, till 23.59 Hrs of closing date.
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Health and Malaria Inspector Gr. lll:- 227 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 33 years
Staff Nurse:- 438 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 40 years
Qualification:- general nursing and midwifery from school of nursing or other institutions recognized by Indian nursing council or BSc (nursing). Candidates should have valid registration with Indian nursing council to practice as general nurse – midwife at the time of submitting application.
Application Fee:- No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes. For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/-.
How to apply:- The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted to RRB concerned upto 01.12.2014 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRBs.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from all RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specified period which is not yet completed, need NOT apply in response to this Centralised Employment Notice. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Candidates submitting more than one application with different particulars like name/Father’s Name/ Community/photo (face)/ educational and/ or Technical qualification will be summarily rejected & also debarred from RRB examinations as per para 13 given below. A candidate will also be debarred from examinations of all RRBs for a specified period/or lifetime if (i) the candidate submits applications for a particular post to more than one RRB, (ii) the candidate submits multiple applications for the same post and category, (iii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different community for the same post & category, (iv) the candidate submits multiple applications with different photo (face) and different name for same post & category and (v) the candidate submits multiple applications with different documents for the same post & category.
- Signatures of the candidates on Application Form, Answer Sheet, Question Booklet and other prescribed places should be identical, either in English or Hindi, and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language, at the time of application, written examination and document verification etc., may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates should note that only the Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate as on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the RRBs.
NOTE: – In case candidate has changed his name then gazette notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Preference for post(s) and /or Railway(s)/Unit: Candidates should give their order of preference of Category of post(s) and / or the Railway(s)/Unit while applying. RRB will allot the post and the Railway/ Unit to the selected candidates as per the preference of the candidates subject to merit and vacancy position. However, RRBs reserve the right to allot even non-preferred Post and/or Railway/Unit subject to merit and vacancy position.
- Selection by RRB does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in the Railways. The function of the RRB is to recommend names of suitable candidates to the Chief Personnel Officer of the Zonal Railway/Production Unit concerned who in turn issues the offer of appointment letter subject to availability of vacancies and candidates being found medically fit and satisfying all eligibility criteria.
- Ordinarily, a railway servant shall be employed throughout his service on the railway or railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the railway servant to any other department or railway or railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the Pay Band plus Grade Pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond wherever necessary.
- Free Second Class Railway Pass as admissible will be issued to candidates belonging to SC/ST communities when they are called for written examination/document verification, provided they submit/upload valid caste certificate along with ONLINE application.
- Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- Female candidates are also eligible for all the posts. However, it may be noted that some categories involve duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts at odd hours, at road side station and also away from headquarters.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Centralised Employment Notice is provisional and may increase or decrease or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Serving Defence Personnel likely to be released within one year of the closing date (i.e. 00.00.2014) can also apply against Ex-Servicemen vacancies.
- Any subsequent change(s) in the terms and conditions of this Centralised Employment Notice as per extant rules will stand good. RRBs reserve the right to
- incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/ additions in the term & conditions to recruitment under this Centralised Employment Notice as necessitated and applicable.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.