RRC Delhi group recruitment 5679 group D vacancies February 2014: Railway Recruitment Cell/Northern Railway invites applications from bonafide Citizens of Indiaand such other candidates declared eligible by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up a total of 5679 posts in Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in following Divisions/ Workshops/Units.
Name of Post:- Group D
Total no. of Posts:- 5679 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, ITI
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5100 – 20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Last Date:- 10th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the between 18 to 33 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation as per the government norms. Refer to notification for more details about age relaxation.
Qualification:- 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. Candidates appearing /or awaiting results of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee:- candidates belonging to General and unreserved category need to pay Rs. 100/- while SC/ ST and unreserved category candidates are exempted from paying fee. The mode of application fee payment depends on online and offline.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for group D vacancies in RRS NR Delhi (Northern Railway) they are required to send their filled application in the prescribed format along with all required documents and photocopies of certificates mark sheet before 10th February 2014 Application should be sent to following address given Below.
“Assistant Personal Officer (RRC), NORTHERN RAILWAY, RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024”
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates before applying should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of applications.
- Number of vacancies shown in this notification is provisional. Vacancies displayed are liable to be increase or decrease as per administrative requirement.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on Northern Railway in Administrative exigencies.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be at minimum of the Pay Band + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible.
- Mere selection and empanelment does not confer any right of appointment to the candidates.
- Admission of the candidate at all stages of recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Railway Recruitment Cell reserves the right to alter the modus of examinations or conduct re-PET/re-examination or cancel part or whole of any process of recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Under any circumstances no damage/loss or re-fund of examination fee will be made.
- Medical Examination: The candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post. Only those candidates who are medically fit would be offered appointment.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.