RVNL recruitment 2015 notification Site Engineer Posts : Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) invites application for the position of Site Engineer on contract basis for its project located at various places in the state of Haryana / Punjab / Rajasthan / West Bengal / Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh / Uttarakhand / West Bengal and Bihar. Apply online before 2nd August 2015.
Name of Post:- Site Engineer
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- Haryana / Punjab / Rajasthan / West Bengal / Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh / Uttarakhand / West Bengal / Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 28000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd August
Total no. of Posts:-
Age Limit:-The age of the candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer should be as per Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer should have BE / B.Tech in Civl engineering / Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering with valid GATE 2014 or 2015 Store. (Final year engineering students are not eligible to apply).
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer will be on the basis of Personal Interview
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.rvnl.org from 22nd July 2015 to 2nd August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement of successful candidates will be on contract basis for a period of one year.
- RVNL reserves the right to post to other units in India as per its requirement.
- Interview of short listed candidates will be held discipline-wise during the last week of august 2015.
- The exact date / time / place of interview will be published in the website of RVNL>
- Shortlisted candidates should report on time along with their original documents.
- Applications beyond or before the specified period will not be accepted.
- No applications need to be sent by post.
- Application if any sent by post will not be accepted.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.