Name of Post:-Junior Resident
Job Location:-New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:-2nd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-113 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Resident should be as per rules.
Qualification:-Candidate should have MBBS Degree from a recognized University and registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC). Candidate must have completed their internship on or after 1st July 2013. Delhi Medical Council (DMC) Registration is mandatory at the time of submission of application.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of marks sheet of Final MBBS (Part-I and Part-II) examination, Degree of MBBS, Permanent Registration certificate from Delhi Medical Council Internship completion certificate, Attempt certificate, one passport size photograph and caste certificate send to the Medical Superintendent, VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital (Diary Section), New Delhi on or before 2nd June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Application as per given format should be accompanied bt attested copies of all documents.
- Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- Please note that each candidate can apply for only one subject group.
- The selection will be subject to availability of seats in particular subjects.
- Seats are reserved for SC / ST and OBC and physically handicapped as per central government rules issued from time to time.
- Application should reach the Medical Superintendent, VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital and V.M.M.C, New Delhi before 2nd June 2015.
- All incomplete application, unsigned application and received after due date will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in the regard.
- Application without proper DMC registration Certificate shall be rejected.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.