Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank recruitment 175 office attendant May 2014: Applications are invited for the post of Office Attendant cadre in sarva Haryana Gramin Bank.
Name of Post:- Office Assistant
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5850 – 11350/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 172 Posts
Age Limit:- Above 18 years but below 28 years (As on 01.04.2014) i.e. candidates should not have born earlier than 03.04.1986 and later than 31.03.1996 (both days inclusive).
Qualification:- candidates should passed 10th pass and Ex-servicemen, who have passed / obtained the Indian Army matriculation Certificate or corresponding certificate equivalent to 10th Standard in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces as on 01.04.2014 of the Indian Union are also eligible for the post. Such candidates should have passed the language (Hindi) test from the concerned states.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- For SC/Person with Disability candidates: Rs.50/- For all others candidates : Rs.200/- The application fee shall be deposited through Fee Challan. Challan is available on website www.hgb.co.in.
How to apply:- Each application in the format given prescribed fee paid challan and copies of required attested certificates must be sent by ordinary post only in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose) in Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment Project 2014” at Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Head Office, Opp. Bajrang Bhawan, Delhi Road, ROHTAK – 124 001 (Haryana)
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
Some of the General instructions:-
- Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- As the applications may be processed by a Computerised system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled in and contains no correction/alteration/overwriting.
- A candidate must fill the application form in CAPITAL LETTERS IN HIS/HER OWN HANDWRITING.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. The decision of the Bank shall be final in taking decision on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in fee/age must enclose a certified copy of the certificate in support of his/her claim and should not send original certificate or testimonials.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- An application not accompanied by a relevant certificate/s where necessary, or requisite fee or not in a prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across, by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of written examination and/or interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of written test and/or interview, may lead to disqualifications.
- The above candidates should also produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. Advance copy of the application along with Photocopy of prescribed fee paid challan shall be sent to the above address, within the last date for receipt of application.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in Haryana where our Bank is operating should apply.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- Bank may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of centre/venue or a candidate(s).
- The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person/institution.
- Only certified true copies of all certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the application.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.