Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 34 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be as per Rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have good Academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Application Fee:- Candidate are required to pay Rs 500/- for Unreserved and Other Backward category (OBC) and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates payable in the form of Demand Draft, drawn in favour of The Principal, Satyawati College, Payable at Delhi.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.dnh.nc.in on or before 5th June 2015 and the hardcopy of Online Application along with Self-attested copies of all the certificates send to The Principal, Satyawati college, University of Delhi, Ashok Vihar Phase-III, Delhi 110052 on or before 12th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria ar per Delhi University / UGC norms may fill the Online Application form available on the college website www.satyawati.du.ac.in
- Only Visually Handicapped candidates may apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the college website.
- College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the mentioned posts.
- After applying online, a hard copy of the same must be submitted to The Principal, Satyawati College, University of Delhi, Ashok Vihar Phase-III, Delhi 110052.
- Any addendum / corrigendum shall be posted on the College website only..
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.