SBI PO recruitment 2017 Apply online form for 2313 Probationary Officers at www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India released new notification on their official website www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of total 2313 (two thousand three hundred thirteen) Probationary Officers (POs) vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 7th February 2017 to 6th March 2017.
SBI PO Exam 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers|
|No of Vacancies||2313|
|Official web Portal||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Po recruitment 2017 Details
Probationary Officers: 2313 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SBI Probationary Officer job should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st April 2017.
- Probationary Officer: 21 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- SBI admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Preliminary Examination / Main Examination & Descriptive Test for Probationary Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master card/ Maestro), Credit cards, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for SBI PO recruitment 2017:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with State Bank of India requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of State Bank of India department; sbi.co.in
- Go to Careers – Click on ‘Latest Announcement’.
- Choose the desired post & Click on ‘Apply online’.
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ if you are new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date for Probationary Officer registration: 7th February 2017
Form Submission End Date: 6th March 2017
Date for fee Payment: 7th February 2017 to 6th March 2017
Date of Examination (Preliminary): 29th & 30th April 2017 and 6th & 7th May 2017
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Bank Jobs
Advertisement Number:- CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
SBI PO officer 2200 vacancies – Closed
State bank of India (SBI) invite application for the position of 2200 probationary officer (PO) in state bank of India. Apply online before 24th May 2016.
Name of post:- probationary officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 2200
Age Limit:- The age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years as on 1st April 2016. The applicant should have born not earlier than 2nd April 1988 and not later than 1st April 1996 (Both dates inclusive).
Qualification:- aspirants should have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent recognized as such by the Central government. Those who are in the final year / semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition. That, if called for interview, they will have to produce of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31st August 2016.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay 600/- for general categories / other backward class categories and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories (SC) / schedule tribe categories (ST) / person with disabilities categories(PWD) through online by using debit cards / credit cards / internet banking.
How to apply:- should apply online through official website of State bank of India www.sbi.co.in from 4th May 2016 to 24th May 2016.
SBI recruitment 1837 Probationary Officers (Closed)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as SBI PO. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Number of Vacancies:- 1837
Job Location:- All India
End Date:- 25th April 2014
Age Limit:- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2014 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1984 and not later than 01.04.1993 (both days inclusive).
Qualification:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10.08.2014.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- intimation charges only for SC/ ST/ PWD and Rs. 500/- (including intimation charges) for general and others.
NOTE: Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply:- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After registration pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:
Online mode: The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: 07.04.2014
- PAYMENT OF FEES – ONLINE: 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014
- PAYMENT OF FEES – OFFLINE: 10.04.2014 TO 28.04.2014
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.