Name of Post:- Permanent Part time medical officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14500 – 20100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th september 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Permanent Part Time Medical Officer:- 46 Posts
Age Limit:- 35 years
Qualification:- MBBS degree from a recognized university.
Experience:- Minimum 5 year’s experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on the date of eligibility from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 15 Years for (PWD SC/ ST), 13 years for (PWD OBC), 10 Years for (PWD general)
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 500/- for General and other candidates.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates are required to to apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 9th september 2014 to 25th september 2014. Candidates applying for the post of PPMO should send printout of their online application along with copies of the education and experience certificates in an envelope super – scribed “Application for the post of medical officer” to the general manager, state bank of India, corporate centre, central recruitment and promotion department, Atlanta building, 3rd floor, plot no. 209, BBR Block No. III, Nariman point, Mumbai 400021 on or 4th October 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the online test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 25.09.2014. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2014 tothe date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be summitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in online exmination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- INCASEITISDETECTEDATANYSTAGEOFRECRUITMENTTHATACANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANYINCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATIONOR HAS SUPPRESSED ANYMATERIALFACT(S), HIS/ HERCANDIDATURE WILLSTAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TOBETERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank concerned.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCTOF EXAMINATION, OTHERTESTS AND SELECTIONWOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILLBE ENTERTAINEDBYTHEBANK INTHIS REGARD.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.