Name of post:- DBC worker
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- South Delhi
Last Date:- 9th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 165 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 9th May 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have massed matriculation class standard examination board / 10th class standard examination board and applicant should have knowledge on Hindi.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of South Delhi Municipal Corporation http://www.scdonline.gov.in from 25th April 2016 to 9th May 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Applicants may apply online only through the South Delhi Municipal Corporation website www.mcdonline.gov.in
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Incomplete application and application without uploading self – attested relevant documents will be rejected without any communication.
- Benefit of reservation for various categories like schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates shall be given as per government of Delhi.
- The relevant caste certificates should be issued on or before the cut off date.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.