Shivaji University recruitment 2015 Library Assistant 5 Post : Shivaji University invites application for the position of 05 Trainee Library Assistant for automation work of library purely on temporary basis for a period of 11 months. Apply before 24th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Trainee Library Assistant
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Trainee Library Assistant should be as per Shivaji University rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Trainee Library Assistant should have any Graduation. Candidates should have pass out M.Lib. and Inf.Sci.course.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Trainee Library Assistant having fair computer knowledge (MS-CIT / certificate / Diploma in computer). Two years of work experience in academic library.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Trainee Library Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Trainee Library Assistant are requested to submit their application form along with all details to the library office, Shivaji university, Vidyanagar, Kothapur:- 416 004 on or before 24th July 2015. Candidates have to attend the interview at their own cost along with their detailed Bio-data and attested documents of Degree / Diploma / course certificate (Original and 1 set of Xerox).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The name of position is Trainee Library Assistant.
- The period of the position is 11 months only.
- The nature of the work is computerization (Automation) work of Library.
- Venue of interview is Barrister Balasaheb Khardekar Library, Shivaji University, Kolhapur on 29th July 2015 at 11.00 a.m. onwards.
- Candidates already worked at any department of Shivaji university on temporary / daily wages basis need not to apply.
- Interview of only eligible candidates will be taken.
- The selection committee decision in this regard is final.
- The candidates are required to submit their applications form along with all details to the Library office during working hours on or before 24th July 2015.