SIDBI recruitment 2016-17 notification 01 Consultant posts :- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invites application for the position of consultant vacancies on full time basis. Apply before 24th August 2016.
Name of post:- consultant
Eligibility:- Post- graduation
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 1.25 to 1.50/- Lack Per Month
Last Date:- 24th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 25 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as in 24th August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation in any discipline from a recognized university / institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent passport photograph pasted thereon / bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date / attested copies of relevant certificates send to the deputy general manager / human resource / vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), MSME department Centre, plot no C-11, G-block, Bandra Kurla complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai:- 400051 on or before 24th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 24th August 2016.
- During the contract period, the service conditions of the applications including place of posting would be as decided by the bank from time to time.
- Selected experts shall sign a declaration of fidelity and secrecy on small lines at the time of appointment / joining.
- Applicants short-listed for interview shall have to produce all certificates in original for verification as their age / educational qualification / category / experience details etc. at the time of interview.
- Selected applicants will have enter into an agreement governing terms of engagement and services by PRSF.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.