Name of Post:- Principal
Eligibility:- Post Graduation
Job Location:- Sikkim
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be up to 50 years as on 1st May 2015
Qualification:- candidate should have Post Graduation Degree in any subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade (Relaxation of 5% will be given to Ph.D. degree holders who have obtained Master Degree prior to 19th September. Candidate have consistently good academic record and have Ph.D. Degree.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC State List communities.
iii) ii) By 4 years for candidates belonging to OBC Central List communities.
Experience:-Candidate should have 15 years college experience teaching / administrative experience and first preference shall be given to local lecturers working in various colleges of Sikkim having Ph.D. and a minimum experience of 15 (fifteen) years in their respective fields.
Desirable:- Honors of Degree level. Knowledge in any one of the languages, viz. Sikkimese Bhutia or Lepcha or Limboo or Nepali. Candidate working n any affiliated colleges under Sikkim University and candidates holding COI / Sikkim subject certificates working in either Universities may only apply.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee in Bank receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs 150/- credited to “0051-SPSC”.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates complete the application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West point, School Complex, Near Police Head quarter, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 5th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in
- No application submitted after 3.00 p.m. on 5th June 2015 will be accepted.
- SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided and one identical stamp size photograph with the applicant name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form.
- No TA / DA is admissible for attending the examination / Interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.