Name of post:- Probationary officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not more than 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st March 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have ACA – Member of the institute of chartered accounts of India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general categories candidates and Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates. Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply to the position. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of South Indian Bank http://www.southindianbank.com from 29th August 2016 to 10th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 3rd August 2016..
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th August 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of application fee is 12th August 2016.
- Before filling the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he / she fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are advised to retain two copies of same photograph which is used in application for use of time of interview.
- Applicants will have to appear the written examination and interview at their own cost.
- Canvassing in any form will be dis-qualification.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.