South Indian Bank recruitment 5 PO posts October 2014 – 15 : The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for Branches in Madhya Pradesh State under Bank’s Ahmedabad Region.
Name of Post:- Probationary Clerk
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7200 – 19300/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th October 2014
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- Not more than 26 years as on 31.07.2014.Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Qualification:- Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+ (3/4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science/ Engineering Streams or 50 % marks in Arts/ Commerce/Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
Application Fee:- Rs. 400/- for General Category and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST category.
How to apply:- Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for written test/interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Application not fulfilling any of the above will be rejected. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Selected candidates have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of Three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons what so ever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.75,000 -/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation.