South Parganas recruitment 2015 Gram Panchayat 42 Posts : Government of West Bengal South 24 Parganas invites application for the position of 42 Gram Panchayat Secretary. Apply before 2nd November 2015.
Name of Post:- Gram Panchayat Secretary
Eligibility:- Higher Secondary
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5400 – 25200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 42 posts
Category wise vacancies:-
- Un-Reserved:- 14 Posts
- Un-Reserved (EC):- 07 Posts
- Un-Reserved (EXSM):- 02 Posts
- Un-Reserved (Meritorious Sportsman):- 01 Posts
- Schedule tribe:- 02 Posts
- Schedule caste:- 06 Posts
- Schedule caste (EC):- 03 Posts
- Other Backward class (OBC – A):- 03 Posts
- Other Backward class (OBC – B):- 03 Posts
- Other Backward class (OBC – B) (EC):- 01 Posts
- Other Backward class (OBC – A): (EC)- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Gram Panchayat Secretary should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years. He age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Gram Panchayat Secretary should have passed the higher secondary examination from the WBCHSE or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or council or recognized university.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of Gram Panchayat Secretary is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC – A communities.
iv) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC – B communities.
v) By 10 years for candidates belonging to EXSM communities.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Gram Panchayat Secretary having at least 6 month formal training where curriculum included in MS word / MS excel / Power Point and basic internet operation s from a recognized institution.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Gram Panchayat Secretary may apply online through official website of government of West Bengal South 24 Parganas http://psu.shine.com on or before 2nd November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate should be a citizen of India as defined in part )) of the constitution of India.
- The total number of vacancies are 43.
- The Grade pay of the candidate will be Rs 2600/-.
- Other allowance will be admissible as per government order.
- Last date for the submission is 2nd November 2015.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.