SSB recruitment 2016 notification 143 Sub Inspector posts : Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invites application for the position of 143 Sub – Inspector, Assistant Sub – Inspector, head constable and constable vacancies. Apply before with – in 30 days from the date of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Name of post:- Sub – Inspector, Assistant Sub – Inspector, head constable and constable
Eligibility:- +2 class, Diploma, Degree, matric , ITI
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of advertisement
Total No. of Posts:- 143 Posts
Sub – Inspector:- 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have +2 class in science or equivalent from a recognized university / board or institute. Candidate should be in possession of three year diploma in general nursing from an institution by the Central government or state government and must be registered with central or state nursing council.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.
Head Constable:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have matriculation from a recognized board or institution and should be in possession of diploma or certificate in catering kitchen management from a reputed institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- through IPO / Bank draft / banker Cheque in the favor of PAO, SSB, New Delhi payable at SBI. R.K puram, New Delhi (Branch code – 01076. Examination fee is exempted for SC / ST / EXSM / female candidates.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with certificates / 2 identical passport size photograph duly attested by Gazette officer / one pasted on application form and other on admit card / 2 self – addressed stamped envelope and DD to the Assistant Director (Recruitment) force HQR, East block – V, R.K puram, New Delhi:- 110066 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.