Name of Post:- Constable GD, Rifleman GD
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Last Date:- 23rd February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 62390 Posts
Male Candidates:- 53857 Posts
Female Candidates:- 8533 Posts
Application Fee:-Qualification:- Matriculation or Xth class pass from a recognized board / university.
Age Limit:- 18-23 years as on 01.08.2015 . Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1997. he upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
NOTE: Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Off-line applications (only for candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and identified LWE affected and Border districts, who apply off-line): The candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only .CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression of the cancellation of stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- On-line applications: The facility of submitting online applications is available on http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in. The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or online payment through SBI Challan/Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards.
NOTE: Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply:- he application must be submitted online. Only candidates belonging to the States of J&K and North-East and from LWE affected areas and border districts as listed in the Notice of Examination (mentioned in official notification) have the choice of applying on-line or off-line. Off-line applications except from candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected districts and border districts (mentioned in official notification) will be rejected summarily. Candidature of candidates who submitted applications both on-line and off-line mode will also be rejected summarily.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates must write the papers/indicate the answers in their own hand.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures only will be used.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets except as specified in the Notice. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Premises/Venue.
- If any candidate is found to possess mobile phones or any other means of wireless communication in the working or switched off mode in the examination hall, his/her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith.
- OMR Type of Answer Sheets will be supplied by the Commission to candidates for recording their answers of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in off-line examination. Candidates are advised to read very carefully, the following instructions, in their own interest.
- Part A of OMR Answer Sheet to be filled in with Ball Point Pen (Black/Blue) only.
- Part B of OMR Answer Sheet should be filled in with ball point pen(Black/Blue) only, as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidate should write and code his/her name, Roll Number, Name of the Examination as mentioned in Admission Certificate, Date of birth and Test Form Number correctly, in the relevant places, in OMR Answer Sheet. They are also requested to affix their signature and Left Thumb Impression in the boxes earmarked for the purpose. Answer Sheet not bearing candidates Name, Roll Number, Test Form Number, signature OR which do not have such details fully and correctly coded will not be evaluated. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Commission.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.