SSC recruitment scientific assistant, central intelligence officer April 2014
Name of Post:- Scientific Assistant, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Eligibility:- BSc, MSc
Job Location:- Chennai
Last Date:- 21st April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- MSc in chemistry or Physics.
- Desirable:- Knowledge of photography process making an lithography.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Age Limit:- 20 to 25 Years
Scientific Assistant:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- BSc with botany or zoology or BSc in agriculture from a recognized University.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 Years
NOTE: Degree/Diploma etc. obtained by candidates from open Universities/ Distance Education will not be accepted unless the same is accompanied by a certificate to the effect that the course is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 published in Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate has acquired the relevant qualification.
Application Fee:- Rs. 50/- (rupees Fifty only) in the form of central recruitment fee stamps which are available in all post offices. Any other mode of payment viz, cash, many order, cheque, DD, and Postal order will not be accepted. Fee should be paid separately for each category for which applications are submitted separately.
How to apply:- Applications duly filled in (Please refer the “Guidelines for filling in the application form” given separately). Should be submitted to the southern regional office of the commission, 2nd Floor, EVK, Sampath Building, college Road, Chennai – 600006.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Incomplete or illegible. Applications without mentioning the respective Advt.No.& Category No.of the post (Post code).
- Application not in the prescribed format.
- An application filled in a language other than Hindi/English.
- Under age /over-age as on closing date (i.e. 21.04.2014)
- Not having the requisite Essential Qualification (E.Q) as on crucial date (i.e. 21.04.2014)
- Multiple applications received for the same category of the post and in the same envelope from different applicants.
- An envelope containing multiple applications received for the different categories of post or from different applicants.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.