State Bank of India recruitment 393 Specialist Officer post March 2014: State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 17.02.2014 and 06.03.2014 through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in as per the procedure given in HOW TO APPLY below. For applying online, the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID which should be kept alive during the currency of the project.
Name of Post:- Specialist Officer
Total no. of Posts:- 393 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Systems):- 207 Posts
- Manager (Charted Accountant):- 37 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Charted Accountant):- 18 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Charted Accountant):- 21 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Law):- 8 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Security):- 12 Posts
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 6th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Applicants need to full fill the age limit for respective posts, as mentioned in the detailed Advt. for Post – wise age limit criteria, please refer to the notification.
Qualification:- candidates need to have specific graduation/ post- graduation degree for the respective specialization category like applicants who need to apply for assistant manager (systems) post must have Degree in computer Science or IT or MCA.
For Post wise education qualification criteria, please see the Detailed Advt.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay 100/- (Intimation charges only) and for All others 500/- (App. Fee and intimation charges).
How to apply:- Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 17th Feb 2014 to 4th march 2014 and send their computer generated hard copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along wth the relevant documents (Date of birth, service certificate/ discharge certificate, caste certificate, if belonging to SC/ST OBS categories) and send in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of Dy Manager (Security)” to General Manager, State Bank of India, Central recruitment and Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, BBR, Nariman point, Mumbai – 400021 (Maharashtra), India on or before 24th March 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- On-line registration of application: 17.02.2014 TO 06.03.2014
- Payment of fee: On-line: 17.02.2014 to 06.03.2014
- off line: 19.02.2014 to 08.03.2014
- Date of Online Test: 19.04.2014
- Downloading of call letter for Online test: 10.04.2014 ONWARDS
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the written test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearance by a candidate in online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and / or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Those who are still in Defence Services but have not completed their specific period of engagement, should submit a certificate from the competent Authority that they will be completing the specific period of engagement and will be relieved from the Defence Services within one year from the last date of online registration of applications.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.03.2014. The OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/Interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank concerned.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS, SELECTION, ALLOTMENT TO ANY BANK OF THE STATE BANK GROUP WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.