State Health Society recruitment 2015 Steno Assistant Post : State Health Society Bihar invites application for the post of 09 Executive Assistant / Computer operator – cum – Steno on contractual basis. Apply before 30th June 2015.
Name of Post:- Executive Assistant / Computer operator-cum-steno
Eligibility:- Graduate, Diploma
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Executive Assistant / computer operator- cum – Steno should be maximum 45 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university. Candidate should have one year Diploma course in computer. Candidate should have typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
Experience:- Candidate should have minimum 4 year relevant working experience in any government organization / government PSUs. Candidate should have computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with data base management programme and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, power point, outlook, email operation etc. Candidate should have knowledge of dealing with files / noting / letter / drafting etc.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website of State Health Society Bihar http://www.biharshs.in on or before 30th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The recruitment will be initially be for a period of eleven months.
- This period shall be extendable up to 3 years subject for satisfactory performance / continues requirement of the position and approval of the position by government of India in PIP of national health mission.
- The contract may be extended beyond three years subject to fulfilment of criteria.
- The responsibility is to maintenance and keep u the day record of SHSB.
- Provide secretarial assistance to programme officer / in charge of the respective cell / programme for timely execution of activities under the cell.
- Analysis data and compile reports.
- Any other job assigned by concerned officers.
- Selected candidates will draw a contractual agreement with SHSB before joining the post.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.