Name of Post:- Block Asha Facilitator
Eligibility:- Master Degree, MSW, MBA, Graduation
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Block Asha Facilitator should be 40 years or less with relaxation of Schedule caste / Schedule tribe / OBC candidates as per government norms.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Block Asha Facilitator should have Master Degree in social science / sociology / social Anthropology / social work (MSW) / Business Administration (MBA) / Economics / Rural development / mass communication OR Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 year experience in health projects.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Block Asha Facilitator may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of education certificate send to the office of Sub Divisional officer, Basirhat Sub-division on or before 28th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Selection of the candidates will be done by a selection committee under the chairmanship of the Sub-Divisional officer.
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA programme.
- Knowledge of MS office and internet.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work hard.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Candidate should be a resident of the same sub-division where he / she applying.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.