SVNIT recruitment 2015 notification Site Supervisor Posts : Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology invites application for the post of Site supervisor (Civil). The Transport engineering and planning section of the department invites application on plain paper for the posts of Site Engineer (Civil) for the third Party Inspection (TPI) assignments related to road and bridge works. Walk-in-interview 15th June 2015.
Name of Post:- Site Supervisor (Civil)
Eligibility:- BE / B.Tech, Diploma
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000 – 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th June 2015
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Site supervisor should be as per Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma In Civil engineering.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview on 15th June 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview along with Bio-data on 15th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Job profile will be Day-to-Day monitoring of Construction activities, quality, control and maintenance of necessary progress reports.
- At present the work site is union territory of Diu.
- Expenditure towards the pay will be incurred from the consultancy fees.
- The post is purely project specific and temporary and will be terminated on completion of the projects.
- However, the selected candidates may be offered the job in such works based on his / her convenience as required by the Coordinator.
- Candidate should submit application with self-attested copies of qualifications, addressed to the Director, SVNIT, Surat in the office of the section Head, Transportation Engineering and Planning
- Interview will be held at 11.oo am onwards on 15th June 2015, Monday in the office of the Section Head, Transportation engineering and Planning Section, Civil engineering department, SVNIT, Surat.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.