Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk
Eligibility:- Higher Secondary
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 4 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Lower Division clerk should be 40 years as on 17th July 2015. (Relaxable for government servants up to 5 years in accordance with instructions or order issued by government), as on date of receipt of application form i.e. 17th July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Lower Division clerk should have Higher Secondary School certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution should be computer literate. Candidate should have knowledge Konkani.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Desirable:- Knowledge of Marathi
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidate applying for the position of Lower Division clerk may apply in prescribed application form send tooffice of the Collectorate, South Margao on or before 17th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The decision of the collector South with regard to the matters connected with Recruitment will be final in all respects.
- The selection of the candidates who passes in the written examination for the post of Lower Division clerk will be on the basis of assessment of comparative merits of the candidates by awarding out of total 100 marks as per break up.
- The number of vacancies to be called for Interview in order of the marks obtained in the written examination will not exceed twice.
- During the selection process, certification of original certificate / documents will be done.
- The candidates working in government department / offices should apply through proper channel in prescribed application form only so as to reach the application on or before 17th July 2015.