Name of post:- Medical officer
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs.65000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 62 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have minimum of MBBS degree of an Indian university recognized by the medical council of India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of Air India limited payable at New Delhi. Applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from such payment of fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents send to the office of the general manager Personnel, Air India limited, Air – lines house, Personnel department, Meenambakkam, Chennai:- 600027 on or before 1st December 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 1st December 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical officer should have minimum of MBBS degree of an Indian university recognized by the medical council of India.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position ofMedical officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 62 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st November 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.