Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2015 Assistant 547 Posts : Medical science recruitment board (MRB) applications are invited only through online mode for walk-in-selection for direct recruitment for the position of 547 Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu medical services. Apply online before 16th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant Surgeon
Eligibility:- MBBS, Post-Graduation diploma, Post-Graduation degree, DNB
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 547 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon should be 35 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon should have MBBS degree with post – graduation diploma / post-graduation degree / super specialty degree / DNB in the concerned specialty.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon will be on the basis of marks scored (In percentage up to two decimal) by the candidates in post – graduation degree / super specialty / DNB / post-graduation diplomw.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon are required to pay application fee Rs 750/- for general category candidates / OBC category candidates and Rs 375/- for Schedule caste category candidates / SCA / Schedule tribe category candidates / Differently abled category candidates through debit card / credit card or Net banking or Challan in branches of Indian bank to make the payment.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon may apply online through official website of Medical service recruitment board (MRB) http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 16th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 16th November 2015.
- Last date for the submission of offline payment of fee is 18th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- At any time, before the end of the prescribed period probation, the probation of a candidate appointed may be terminated and he may be discharge from the service.
- Successful candidates shall join duty within 30 days from the date of receipt of appointment.
- SCs / SC(A)s / STs / MBC and DC / BC / BCM (including EXSM belonging to these condition have maximum age is 57 years.
- EXSM belonging to others have maximum age 48 years as on 1st July 2015.