Name of Post:- Assistant Surgeon
Eligibility:- MBBS, Post-Graduation diploma, Post-Graduation degree, DNB
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 547 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon should be 35 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon should have MBBS degree with post – graduation diploma / post-graduation degree / super specialty degree / DNB in the concerned specialty.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon will be on the basis of marks scored (In percentage up to two decimal) by the candidates in post – graduation degree / super specialty / DNB / post-graduation diplomw.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon are required to pay application fee Rs 750/- for general category candidates / OBC category candidates and Rs 375/- for Schedule caste category candidates / SCA / Schedule tribe category candidates / Differently abled category candidates through debit card / credit card or Net banking or Challan in branches of Indian bank to make the payment.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant Surgeon may apply online through official website of Medical service recruitment board (MRB) http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 16th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 16th November 2015.
- Last date for the submission of offline payment of fee is 18th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- At any time, before the end of the prescribed period probation, the probation of a candidate appointed may be terminated and he may be discharge from the service.
- Successful candidates shall join duty within 30 days from the date of receipt of appointment.
- SCs / SC(A)s / STs / MBC and DC / BC / BCM (including EXSM belonging to these condition have maximum age is 57 years.
- EXSM belonging to others have maximum age 48 years as on 1st July 2015.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.