Name of Post:- Stipendiary trainee and assistant grade – 1
Eligibility:- BSC, Degree in science / arts / commerce
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have B.Sc. with a minimum 60% marks. B.Sc. should be with physics as principal and chemistry / Mathematics / statistics / electronics and computer science as subsidiary or with chemistry as principal and physics / mathematics / statistics / electronics and computer science as subsidiary.
- Pay Scale:- 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for any position should not less than 21 years and should not more than 28 years. The age of the candidate applying for any position should be as on 20th November 2015.
Assistant grade – 1:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have bachelor degree in science subjects / commerce subjects or arts subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university / institute / college.
- Pay Scale:- 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for any position should not less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years. The age of the candidate applying for any position should be as on 20th November 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for any position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of essential certificates send to the HRM section, Nuclear power corporation of India limited, Madras Atomic power station Kalpakkam:- 603102, Kanhceepuram district, Tamil Nadu on or before 30th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.