Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment 2343 Village Administrative Officer Vacancy 2014: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for citizens of India for filling up the Village Administrative post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission such other candidates declared eligibility by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Government of India to fill up the following various posts.
Name of Post:- Village Administrative
Total no. of Posts:- 2342 Posts
Eligibility:- SSLC Passed
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Last Date:- 15th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 21 years to 30 years for general and 40 years for reserved categories.
Qualification:- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies
NOTE: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this notification. (For details refer para 10 of the ‘Instructions to the candidates.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination and District option exercised by the candidates following rule of reservation of appointments.
Application Fee:- Examination fee Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost.(No exemption for cost of application)
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to the vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- The 3% of reservation for Differently Abled (Orthopaedically Handicapped) persons shall be applicable for this recruitment as per G. O. (D) No. 5. Revenue (Ser.7-1) Department, Dated 08.01.2007. The 3% reservation of vacancies will be filled with Differently Abled (orthopaedic) persons of 40% to 50% disability who have no difficulty in writing and have only minimal difficulty in mobility. However, they can apply and should upload the documents referred to in para 14 (f) of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to the candidates’ when called for. If no suitable Differently Abled person is available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, it will be filled as per the rule in force. As per amendment issued in G.O.(D).No.5, Revenue (Ser.7-1) Department, dated 08.01.2007 and G.O.(Ms).No.644, Revenue Department, dated 19.11.2007 Blind and Deaf Candidates are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Reservation to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-Servicemen” will apply to this recruitment
- The Rule of reservation of appointments applies to the post in District wise. The District wise Distribution of vacancies will be followed as per the rule in force.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.