Tamil Nadu RITES recruitment 2016-17 Engineer 13 posts :- RITES limited invites application for the position of 13 Engineer (Electrical)on contract basis. Applicants may online before 5th September 2016.
Name of post:- Engineer (Electrical)
Eligibility:- Degree in Engineering
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs.14940/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 13 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 31 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Medical test.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of RITES limited http://rites.com from 17th August 2016 to 05th September 2016 and hard copy of online application along with self – attested photocopies of relevant documents / experience certificate and two recent passport photocopies send to the Assistant manager (P). Rectt, RITES limited, RITES Bhawan,, plot no 1, sector-29, Gurgaon:- 122001 on or before 14th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 17th August 2016
- Last date for the submission of online application is 5th September 2016.
- Last date for the hard copy of online application is 14th Setember 2016.
- The name of the company is RITES limited.
- The name of the position is Engineer (Electrical).
- The posting of the applicant will be at Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Engineer (Electrical) should have first class degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Engineer (Electrical) should be maximum 31 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.