Name of Post:- Fire – cum – safety assistant officer
Eligibility:- BSC, BE, Diploma
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Fire – cum – safety assistant officer:- 01 Posts
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of fire – cum – safety – assistant – officer should have graduate ship examination of institute of the fire engineers (London) or should have passed B.Sc. with chemistry as one of the main subject or BE in fire recognized by AICTE (All India committee for technical education), Nagpur university and should have undergone divisional fire officers course at National fire service college, Nagpur or Advance diploma course at National Fire service college, Nagpur.
Pay Scale:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of fire – cum – safety – assistant – officer should not less than 30 years and should not more than 45 years.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of fire – cum – safety – assistant – officer may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates attested by Gazette officer send to The Deputy Conservator, V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin:- 628004 on or before 5th December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of fire – cum – safety – assistant – officer will be on the basis of written examination followed by interview.
- Written examination will be consist of 75 marks (Fire and safety oriented subject / general English / general Knowledge and current affairs).
- Interview will be consist of 25 marks.
- The filled in application along with attested copies of education / experience and professional certificates by gazette officer should reach the under – signed on or before 5th December 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation will be given to Schedule cate category candidates / Schedule tribe category candidates and Other backward class category candidates.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.