Name of Post:- Consultant (Civil)
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., Diploma
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 26000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- Not Mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Consultant (Civil) should be maximum 65 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Consultant (Civil) should have BE / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized institute / University.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the post of Consultant (Civil) should have experience and working knowledge of ERP in Project execution + 5 years in Administration activities like Tender Preparation / handling of Project record / Arbitration cases / RTI cases etc.
Desirable:- Civil Engineering field with experience of execution of project through ERP / Administrative activities / experience in handling arbitration cases and RTI case and Tendering / evaluation / award etc.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of the testimonials regarding qualification / experience send to the Group General Manager (HRD), TCIL Bhawan, GK-I, New Delhi – 110048 on or before 10th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The appointment of candidates is purely on contract basis.
- Remuneration would be decided based on the circular dated.
- TCIL reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any or all the consultant at any time.
- The duration of the contract will be as per the requirement in the concerned department and in the discretion of the Management.
- Empanelment of a consultant may be terminated at any time and the decision of the CMO shall be final.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.