Telangana PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification Surgeon posts :- Telangana Public service commission (TPSC) invites application for the position of 251 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries Department. Apply online before 7th September 2016.
Name of post:- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Telangana
Pay Scale:- Rs.37100- 91450/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 251 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of reckoned as on 1st July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a bachelor degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university / institute in India or abroad.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee RS 200/- towards online application processing fee & Rs.120/- towards examination fee to be paid by online through Internet Banking , SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile Payments. SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed (applicant in the age group of 18 to 44 Years). Candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from examination fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply through online through official website of Telangana Public service commission (TPSC) www.tpsc.gov.in from 19th August 2016 to 7th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 19th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th September 2016.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the examination fee application fee, wherever applicable will entall total rejection of application.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 251.