THSTI recruitment consultant technician study nurse walk in may 2014: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI is developed as a part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster to be located at Faridabad, in the National Capital Region. THSTI is designed to be a dynamic, interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health. Permanent laboratories of the centre will come up in Faridabad within one year. The interim laboratories of the centre are functioning from Gurgaon in Haryana.
Name of Post:- Consultant, Technician II, Study Nurse and Front Office Executive.
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, Graduation
Job Location:- Gurgaon, Haryana
Last Date:- 15th may to 21 may 2014
Hiring Process:- Written – In – Interview
Study Nurse:- 16 posts
- Qualification:- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery ( 3 years course) plus Registration as “A” Grade Nurse OR BSc (Nursing) OR Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years’ experience in hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above form the Armed Forces.
- Desirable:- 3 years’ working experience in Dept of Pediatrics or Obstetrics or Midwifery.
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Technician:- 13 posts
- Qualification:- Class 10th with 3 yrs experience in clinical field work or in a laboratory doing clinical research OR Class 12th with 1 year experience in clinical field work or in a laboratory doing clinical research OR Diploma in MLT or better OR Diploma or above in clinical research OR XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery ( 3 years course) plus Registration as “A” rade Nurse OR BSc (Nursing) OR Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years’ experience in hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above form the Armed Forces.
- Desirable:- Experience in field work or clinical work in hospitals.
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16219/- Per Month
Front Office Executive:- 1 posts
- Qualification:- Graduate with good English communication skills and proficient in basic computer operations (MS-Office).
- Desirable:- Graduation with English and/or one year experience in the relevant field.
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 21989/- Per Month
How to apply:- Interested candidates, fulfilling the following criteria, may walk-in for interview as per the details mentioned below. The candidates must bring their latest resume, and one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience with originals for verification.
Consultant (Mass Spectromentry):- 15th May 2014 (From 9:30 Am to 12:00 Noon)
Study Nurse:- 20th May 2014 (From 9:30 Am to 12:00 Noon)
Technician II (Clinical / Field):- 21st May 2014 (From 9:30 Am to 12:00 Noon)
Front Office Executive:- 17th May 2014 (From 9:30 Am to 12:00 Noon)
VENUE:- Plot No. 496, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Gurgaon -122016, Haryana.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Appointment will be made on contract initially for a period of one year, which may extended for a further period of three years on year to year basis subject to satisfactory performance, with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent Authority.
- The above appointments are purely contractual in nature and those appointed to these posts will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Number of positions filled will be as per the need and availability of the suitable candidates.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Reservation/ Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
- Positions will be initially based in the THSTI’s interim laboratories at Gurgaon/ New Delhi and will be shifted to its permanent campus in Faridabad in due course.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.