Name of post:- tradesman trainee
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should below 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1sT July 2016
Qualification:- Candidates should have ITI i.e national trade certificate (NTC) with minimum 60% marks awarded y national council of vocational training (NCVT) in the relevant trade.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR) http://www.tifr.res.in on or before 3rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd November 2016.
- Selected applicants for will be required to work in shifts.
- Posts for general category (Un-reserved) – schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) can also apply.
- Applications from the applicants will be accepted only online.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of tradesman trainee should have ITI i.e national trade certificate (NTC) with minimum 60% marks awarded y national council of vocational training (NCVT) in the relevant trade.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of tradesman trainee should below 28 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1sT July 201
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.