Tiruchirappalli NIT recruitment 2016-17 Trainee 25 posts :- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT) invites application for the position of 25 Data entry operator Trainee vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 15th July 2016.
Name of post:- Data entry operator Trainee
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs.10600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class bachelor degree in any discipline.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self- attested copies of relevant documents and experience certificate if any send to the Registrar, National institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli:- 620015 on or before 15th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th July 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
online फॉर्म अप्लाई करे और UK में पढ़ाई करे और साथ में पाए Scholarship
Get more than 100 mock tests to practice for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC & other exams.