Name of Post:- social workers
Eligibility:- Post – graduation, MA, MSW, degree
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 22 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of social worker should not less than 18 years and should not more than 50 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of social worker should have post – graduation qualification in social work (MA in social work / MSW) and demonstrate commitment to working on issues of violence against women vide direct work with both survivors and state system or a bachelor degree in social work / BSW along with at least 3 year experience working with urban / rural women at the grassroots on empowerment and rights – based intervention on issues of violence.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of social worker may apply send their curriculum vitae to the Mr. Rakesh Yadav, Mahila Shashaktikaran Bhawan, Eideco Udhyan – 1, gate No 3, Uddhyan – 1, Bangla bazar, Lucknow:- 226002 or send through email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted districts and occasionally with – in the state and to other state as per programme requirement detailed in section on job description above.
- Verbal and written fluency in Hindi and local language / dialects is essential and working knowledge of English and Comfort with the use of computers and internet is also desirable.
- Candidate will also be preferable as a second preference for this position if she has a Master degree / MA in human development.
- Women studies or other sciences along with at least 3 year experience working with Urban / rural women at the grassroots.
- Candidates should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions is the district and state.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.