TISS recruitment 2015 notification consultant 02 Posts : Tata Institute of social science (TISS) invites application for the post of 02 Consultants. The ministry seeks to dedicated hardworking and bright people to work as Consultants and senior consultant with RUSA resource Centre (RRC). The RRC provides technical, strategic, logistic and other support to the national implementing bodies and assist in capacity building of all stakeholders for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Name of Post:- Consultant
Eligibility:- master Degree, M.Phil., Ph.D.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 30th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Consultant should be as per TISS rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have Master degree / M.Phil. / Ph.D. in social science / sciences / engineering / Technology / Management / Law. Sound domain knowledge in areas of higher education, Policy and governance, Administration.
Experience:- Candidate should have 7 – 10 year experience in social development sector.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae via email email@example.com on or before 30th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate should have ability to grasp concepts and situations, adaptability in dealing with changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong qualitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability in ICT usage.
- The successful candidates in the consultant grade will be offered a starting salary within the range of Rs 4.8 lakhs to Rs 12 lakhs per annum.
- The successful candidates will be awarded a 1 year contract.
- Candidate may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of expression of interest with CV is 30th June 2015 at 5.00 p.m.
- Candidate conduct appraisals and evaluation studies of the higher education plans.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of RUSA activities in states.
- Provide all managerial, operational, technical and logistic support to RRC.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.