TISS recruitment 2016-17 notification Digital Marketing vacancies :- Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) invites application for the position of Trainee – Digital marketing vacancies in NUSSD project. Apply before 12th September 2016.
Name of post:- Trainee – Digital marketing
Eligibility:- post – graduation,
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS).
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduate in computer application or related discipline
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their resume along with their letter of interest and with the subject line – application for the position of Trainer – Digital marketing NUSSD through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 12th September 2016.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.