TISS recruitment 2016-17 notification Research Officer 18 posts :- Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) invites application for the position of 18 Research Officer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 10th July 2016.
Name of post:- Research Officer
Eligibility:- Post-Graduate Degree
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 35000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 18 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS).
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduate degree in social science / social work / law / public policy or human right with experience related to the Human trafficking / work with Marginalised Populations.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their resume and relevant documents and one page write-up of your understanding on the issue of Human trafficking to Mr. Jaffer Latief, Lead research Associates, NRGTI at firstname.lastname@example.org or before 10th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 10th July 2016.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.